top of page
Printing on demand is a service that has grown in popularity in recent years. It allows businesses to offer a wide range of customizable products to their customers without the need for large inventories or expensive equipment. One area where printing on demand has seen significant growth is in the apparel industry. With the ability to print on a variety of materials, including cotton, polyester, and even leather, businesses can now offer their customers personalized t-shirts, hats, and other clothing items.
One of the biggest advantages of printing on demand is the flexibility it offers. Businesses can offer a wide range of designs and products without the need for large inventories. This means that they can test out new products and designs without having to commit to large quantities upfront. Additionally, printing on demand allows businesses to offer custom designs to their customers, making each item unique.
Another benefit of printing on demand is the speed of production. With traditional printing methods, businesses would need to wait weeks or even months for their products to be produced and shipped. With printing on demand, businesses can have their products printed and shipped within a matter of days, allowing them to quickly respond to changing market trends and customer demands.
In conclusion, printing on demand has revolutionized the apparel industry by offering businesses the flexibility and speed they need to keep up with changing market trends and customer demands. Whether you are looking to offer custom t-shirts, hats, or other clothing items, printing on demand is an excellent option to consider.
So How Does It Work
1. Pick out your items you want to print/embroider (click the "Apparel Catalog" button below to view our most popular items. If you don't see what you want, contact us as we have many other vendors to choose from)
2. Send us your artwork you want put onto those items
3. We create the mock ups and links for you to use to direct your customers to purchase.
4. We take the payments, produce the items, and ship the items directly to your customer. So you don't have to worry about inventory, card processing, shipping and handling, or any production
5. Sell at least 10 of that item per month to get kick backs of a percentage of your item (which would be outlined in your estimate)
6. Sit back and get checks in the mail for your sales per month!
bottom of page